Can you stand teh crazyness? XD

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can you stand teh crazyness? XD

Ehehehe, might as well start a topic here. X3 All of my blogs have FAILED because of my non-activeness on sites, however this site is totally epic and I shall stay here. :3 I shall post about my day now and then, sometimes I'll skip a day 'cause I feel like it.
Some Stuff you should know about me
I adore anything fluffy :3
I bite my friends sometimes XD
I'm addicted to video games
I am a pokémon MASTER
I'm a girl with epicness powers owo
I can make the best cat impression
I wish to be a moderator someday X3
And some other stuff.

Meh, I probably don't want any posts here except for from myself, buuuut I guess it's fine. ^w^

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Siggy under construction.

If you see anything inappropriate/spam in the chatbox, don't be afraid to tell me, Smokey Nightmare, or Chry! We'll get rid of it ASAP.

Absolette87
Chatroom Mod
Chatroom Mod

http://bagels.myadopts.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

- Similar topics
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Can you stand teh crazyness? XD :: Comments

Post on Wed May 26, 2010 9:59 pm by Absolette87

May 26, 2010
1st class (Math):Had to take an unexpected test today. DX Even worse, I had to go to the bathroom at the time, which really wasn't helping me out. D: But I got through it and finished the test. Yay! 8D

2nd class (Science/Social Studies): Yay, coloring contest! 8D We got to color strawberries... I'm not finshed with mine, I couldn't find the yellow crayon. XD

Lunch: I gots a donut! 8D

Recess: I basically layed on the grass and talked with my friends... and threw grass at them. XD

3rd period (Reading): Paper flying contest, however I FAILED at it. Everybody got a piece of paper, and everybody but me crumpled it up. XD I made this weird boat/shoe/hot dog thingy. It flew like, 6 inches, that's it. XD But it was fun anyway. ^^

The rest of the day, I went to a restaurant and played Kingdom Hearts. I thought Axel was dead, but then he came back. 8D So, I guess I had a pretty good day today. ^^

Back to top Go down

Post on Thu May 27, 2010 3:11 pm by Absolette87

May 27, 2010
Grr... My stomach was hurting today. DX Oh yeah, I found the yellow crayon! 8D
It was so hot outside today, I felt like my pants were on FIRE. Well, that's what I get for wearing long black pants on the hottest day so far of the week.
Lets see... We played capture the flag for P.E., and I failed. XD
Art class was fun today, we got to play with clay! That rhymed! XD I managed to use the clay to make all 3 starter pokémon from the Red, Blue, and Green games! Too bad we couldn't take it home. D8
My pool finally filled all the way up today, I think I'll go swimming later. But I have to finish my report on Mexico. I still have to finish my final copy, I'm just starting. XD Well, I guess I shall tell you about my day tomorrow. I get Ice Cream every Friday, so I'll tell you which flavor I get! I always get the flavors on the right side. ^^ Well, that basically finishes my blogging today.

Back to top Go down

Post on Fri May 28, 2010 7:33 pm by Absolette87

May 28, 2010

Today was awesome, yay! ^^
Because school's almost over, my math teacher collected all the Student Reference books, and we got to do whatever we wanted. Science and Social Studies was the same, and we had popsicles! 8D
My friend was absent today, he's the only friend I have that sits at my lunch table. D: So, lunch was pretty boring.
Recess, I drew all recess, that's it.
Last class, Reading, my teacher soaked us with water. Then, we had the late birthday spanking machine. XD Then we stayed in, and I got called to the office. I got cookies! 8D

When I got home after eating ice cream (The flavor was 'Gold Medal Ribbon' it has chocolate, vanilla, and caramel!) I went swimming in my pool. Too bad I couldn't do that yesterday, it was extremely hot that day. My brother has this little floating turtle that you sit on, and I was hogging it. XD So basically, today was a pretty good day. ^^

Back to top Go down

Post on Sun May 30, 2010 9:44 am by Absolette87

May 30, 2010
I didn't write yesterday. Mwahahahaha.
My friend slept over yesterday, I was playing with her iTouch X3 I went swimming in my pool too, it was fun. 8D
Today I'll go swimming again. ^w^ I love weekends, you get to do whatever you want. .... Except for using dynamite in the house. That would be a no-no. XD Yesterday was also my brother's birthday, he's 5 now. ^^ Well, I don't have anything else to blog about. I'll post some more tomorrow!

Back to top Go down

Post on Mon May 31, 2010 9:42 pm by Absolette87

May 31, 2010

I just adopted the new CS pets (Because CS updates at 9:00 am where I live). Tomorrow is June 1st, seems like the year's going by way too fast. I'll be out of school before I know it. Gah, I don't know what I'm gonna do this year when going back to school, I'll be in middle school with a whole bunch of people I don't know. And also, I'll be in the lowest grade in middle school. I bet the teenagers are gonna play pranks on us >.<
Well, I finally got my report finished. Mexico is interesting, but hard to write about! But it felt nice when my kitten came up and sat on my lap while writing. X3
I actually can't wait for tomorrow, because the new Fiction pets are coming, and all of mine (except my African Chimeras) are grown up. I guess I'll blog more tomorrow! (Maybe. XD)

Back to top Go down

Post on Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:20 pm by Absolette87

June 8, 2010

Haha, I've been too lazy to post lately. 2 more days till schools over! ^^ I got free hot dogs for lunch owo I also got the new adopts! 8D
My sister USED to annoy the dog, but ever since we got a kitten the dog's been smiling. XD
Well, soon I'll be telling you about my summer vacation! ^w^
Oh yeah, on Friday, my friends dad found a baby rabbit, and after school we found more, so my friend got to keep them! (After a long argument with her mom, that is XD) There are three of them that she kept, 1 got stepped on, and the others must've hopped away.
Well, that's about it! ^^

Back to top Go down

Post on Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:42 pm by Absolette87

June 25, 2010
I've been too lazy to write here lately XD Last night, as you might have seen from the chatroom or Things that Annoy you thread, my lamp burnt my leg. I would show you a picture, but it's too ugly. DX I don't think I'm going to swim today, because my leg already stings enough.
I'm so tired... My cats won't stop fighting and I can't sleep. And they just always have to fight in my room. DX Well, I can't think of anything else to write, so that's about it. X3

Back to top Go down

Post on Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:50 pm by Absolette87

June 26, 2010
Nothing much happened today, just that my neighbor is sleeping over with my sisters downstairs and I'm up here in the attic on my netbook listening to japanese music. XD My friend was going to come, but when she heard that the younger girls were downstairs, she said she didn't wanna come. D: Oh well, on my Pokemon Heart Gold I got a Jirachi this morning. 8D I woke up and basically said, "OMG IT'S JUNE 26. 8D". I also played Wii Sports... My arm hurts from boxing. DX Well, I can't think of anything else. Now I'm tempted to put 'The End' in big letters at the bottom. I think I'll do that now. XD

The End

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum